Model 300M Sucker Rod Tong
- Easy to get on and off the rods
- Expedites tripping the pipe
- Reduces fatigue and possible accidents
- Protects rods
- Runs off same power unit as tubing tong
- The Gill Services Model 300M Rod Tong has enough power to breakout and make-up 1-1/8" rods easily. The control is accurate enough to avoid overtorquing rods.
- High range has 95 RPM with 850 Ft-Lbs of torque, while low range
has in excess of 2300 Ft-Lbs of torque. An adjustable relief
valve (conveniently located on top of the tong) sets the
- This tong is positioned by a rigid torque arm. The
tong jaws engage the rod square automatically.
Release is automatic by reversing tong.
©2009, Gill Services, Inc. All rights reserved.